Pogo Games Not Loading
Get Fixed Fast Pogo Sign in & Pogo Login Problems. Call Toll-Free Support Helpline Number
Table of Contents
Get instant help on all your problems with just one quick call to our Toll Free number : 1-833-442-7444
Pogo Games Not Loading
Pogo games work entirely in the web browser and its functionality depends on the configuration of the user’s personal settings and internet browser’s version along with Java and Flash version installed on it. If any of these settings doesn’t work, user would observe slow loading of games, Pogo games not loading at all or internet browser crashing. All other websites would keep on working correctly, however user would find problems with the loading of pogo games only.
How to Troubleshoot Pogo Games not Loading Issue:
Users can follow these steps to resolve pogo games not loading or pogo games not working issue within a couple of minutes.
1. Whenever pogo games stops or pogo games not working kind of issues occurs, users should try to refresh the active window screen by pressing function key F5 on the keyboard or clicking on the refresh icon using the mouse. Refreshing browser window forces the computer to delete cache memory and load the entire game once again to load the game in the browser. This generally helps resolve the issue most often. If the pogo games not loading issue or pogo games not working do not get resolved, then it is always recommended to users to reboot their computer which again helps computer to flush out any bad memory address which might be causing issue related to pogo games not loading or pogo games not working.
2. Most of the time, it is observed that the browser’s temp folder has not been deleted from the computer for quite long time. Its possible that these old temporary files creates issues in loading the games in the browser as they tend to load itself from the cache, hence it is advised to clean temporary files and folders from the computer in pogo games not loading related issues.
Clearing browser cache for Windows user:
- Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard to get a dialogue box.
- Type %temp% inside the dialogue box and press OK to open Windows Users Temporary Folder which contains all cache for Internet browsers as well.
- Select all files and folders and press SHIFT+Delete to permanently delete cache. This action forces Internet browsers to build their cache all over again.
Deleting cache from the computer helps resolve the pogo games not loading related issues mostly. However there are times it also fails to resolve this issue. In such cases you can try to check pogo games not loading issue on another Internet browsers. Its helps the plugins required by the website like Flash Player and Java runtime to load from very scratch which helps the browser to load the games in the memory. If this check also fails, then the problem points to corrupt Java plugins.
Troubleshooting Java in Pogo games.
- First thing we should do is to update Java with the latest version. And if this doesn’t help, we might need to take off Java from the computer and reinstall it back.
- Remove old Java installation from the computer by following below mentioned steps
- Press “Windows key + R,” to open a Run dialogue box. Now, write “appwiz.cpl” in the dialog box.
- Uninstall old version of Java from installed program list.
- Download latest version of Java from its official website “httpss://www.java.com/en/”.
- Reinstall Java Runtime and restart the browser.
Troubleshooting Flash Player
- After repairing or reinstalling Java, if the problem pogo games not loading still persists, try repairing flash player. Pogo games uses flash player to give more user interactive features within the game.
- If the pogo games not loading is showing Flash Player error, then try enabling it from the popup message.
- If enabling of flash player fails to load the game, try to update flash player else download new version of flash player and install it
If download and installation of flash are unsuccessful, uninstall Flash Player and then try your download again after uninstalling it from the uninstaller given below.
For Windows computer
- Download the uninstaller for Flash Player from httpss://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe
- Exit all browsers and other programs that use Flash.
- Run the uninstaller to ensue complete uninstallation of Flash player from the computer.
For MAC computer
- Click on Apple Logo on the top right corner of screen and select “About This Mac”
- Determine your Mac OS version from the message box.
- Download the appropriate flash player uninstaller version for your MAC
After Flash Player uninstallation and reinstallation, enable flash player in the internet browser to check the games again. This should help resolve the pogo games not loading.
Sometimes computer fails to load the games due to computer’s screen resolution, therefore changing of screen resolution also works most of the time. The recommended screen resolution for the pogo games is 1024×768 and 1152×864. By setting this screen resolution, users will never face pogo not loading kind of problems.
Pogo Support Center